Saturday 31 December 2011

if i can

if i can , i want you to know that i am always

  • miss you .
  • trust you .
  • pray for you .
  • thinking of you .
  • remember your smile .
  • wanna you to trust me .
  • wanna be the best for you .
  • want you to understand me .
  • want you to feel safe with me .
  • trying not to hurt you anymore .
  • try to stop your tears because of me .
  • hope that you will appreciate what did i done to you .
  • hope that you will forgive all my sins towards you before .
  • I AM ALWAYS WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT I REALLY LOVE YOU :*


if i can , i wanna


  • hug you
  • kiss you
  • die with you
  • hold your hand forever
  • take you to wherever i go
  • live with you as long as i life
  • see your face until i satisfied
  • you to be at my side forever
  • give my life , soul n spirit to you
  • you n me together in whatever we do
if i can , i dont want


  • you thinking bad of me
  • you accuse me
  • you scold me
  • you cry because of me
  • to hurt you
  • to make you angry
  • to scold you anymore
  • to hurt you anymore
  • to thinking bad of you

No comments:

Post a Comment